GRANT APPLICATION LINKS
Request for Applications for 2017/2018 academic year is closed.
Please check back beginning September 2017 for updates about the 2018/2019 Request for Applications.
Our Competitive Grant Application process is now open! Competitive grants are intended to support the start-up or expansion of career technical education and training programs in Sonoma County, and may include funding for staffing, supplies, professional development, and instructional materials. Programs must adhere to “Model CTE Elements” which may be viewed on our Programs & Grants main page.
Grant application packages are due to Kathy Goodacre, Executive Director, on October 13, 2017, 4:00 p.m.. Please contact CTE Foundation directly to get documents in editable Word and Excel formats.
Support & Grant Resources
Information on integrating Common Core Standards with CTE courses, the Work Readiness curriculum, link to Financial Literacy curriculum, and the Northern California Career Pathway Alliance (NCCPA) Foundational Elements can be found through the following web links and sources:
- California Mathematics Project, CTE and core academic integrated units
- Buck Institute for Education, CTE and core academic integrated project-based learning
- University of California, University of California Curriculum Integration
- My Career Space, Work Readiness
- Sonoma County Office of Education, Sonoma County Office of Education CTE Support Services
- Northern California Career Pathway Alliance, Foundational Elements; Resources Page
- Redwood Credit Union, Financial Literacy Curriculum