GRANT APPLICATION LINKS
Request for Applications for 2017/2018 academic year is closed.
Please check back beginning September 2017 for updates about the 2018/2019 Request for Applications.
Application Links – PDF
The Application Process is now closed. Please check back again later.
Support & Grant Resources
Information on integrating Common Core Standards with CTE courses, the Work Readiness curriculum, link to Financial Literacy curriculum, and the Northern California Career Pathway Alliance (NCCPA) Foundational Elements can be found through the following web links and sources:
- California Mathematics Project, CTE and core academic integrated units
- Buck Institute for Education, CTE and core academic integrated project-based learning
- University of California, University of California Curriculum Integration
- My Career Space, Work Readiness
- Sonoma County Office of Education, Sonoma County Office of Education CTE Support Services
- Northern California Career Pathway Alliance, Foundational Elements; Resources Page
- Redwood Credit Union, Financial Literacy Curriculum