Thank you, Sonoma Clean Power, for producing this great video featuring the Switch Lab and the terrific impact it is having on our local students! The Switch Lab has proven itself to be a powerful vehicle for teaching students about clean energy solutions for everyday challenges. This hands-on curriculum helps students build both technical and soft skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration, and applying academic learning in math, science, and technology.
- Confessions of a STEMinist
- 2020: When the Only Certain Thing Has Been Uncertainty
- Do you know how to juggle?
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Foundation Pivoting to Support Students and Educators Amidst Covid-19
- New Community-Driven Online Resource Supporting Sonoma County Girls and Women Pursuing STEM Education & Careers Launched
1030 Apollo Way. Santa Rosa, CA 95407