Thank you, Sonoma Clean Power, for producing this great video featuring the Switch Lab and the terrific impact it is having on our local students! The Switch Lab has proven itself to be a powerful vehicle for teaching students about clean energy solutions for everyday challenges. This hands-on curriculum helps students build both technical and soft skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration, and applying academic learning in math, science, and technology.
- New Community-Driven Online Resource Supporting Sonoma County Girls and Women Pursuing STEM Education & Careers Launched
- Cloverdale High creating makers and bakers
- News Release: Career Technical Education (CTE) Foundation Launches Fresh Initiative to Support Local Workforce Pipeline
- News Release: Career Technical Education (CTE) Foundation Exceeds $3 Million Investment In Local Schools & Programs With Recent Grant Awards
- Rethinking College and Career Readiness
1030 Apollo Way. Santa Rosa, CA 95407