WANT TO HELP US BRING RELEVANCE TO THE CLASSROOM?
If you would like to know more about how you can help bring high quality career technical education programs to life, please fill out the contact form and one of our staff members will connect with you to explore opportunities for your involvement. Alternatively, you can complete our simple participation form to become an instant member of our Industry Database. We use this database to connect students and educators to local employers for work-based learning opportunities.
Some important ways you can can become involved include:
- Connect with schools on work-based learning activities, such as guest speaking, mentored classroom projects, and job shadows.
- Provide opportunities for academic internships for high school students.
- Provide mentored work experience and internships for college students.
- Participate in industry-related round tables, advisories, or committees working to align with education.
- Provide financial support for career technical education and work-based learning initiatives.
We look forward to speaking with you!