Thank you, Sonoma Clean Power, for producing this great video featuring the Switch Lab and the terrific impact it is having on our local students! The Switch Lab has proven itself to be a powerful vehicle for teaching students about clean energy solutions for everyday challenges. This hands-on curriculum helps students build both technical and soft skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration, and applying academic learning in math, science, and technology.
- News Release: CTE Foundation to receive $1 million grant to expand North Bay Construction Corps
- Kaiser Permanente Supports Health Career Pathway Programs
- Community WISE Kick-Off Event Raises $30,000 in Pledges!
- Community WISE Members Earn Recognition for Achievements
- First Food & Beverage Manufacturing Student/Industry Symposium a Success!