Thank you, Sonoma Clean Power, for producing this great video featuring the Switch Lab and the terrific impact it is having on our local students! The Switch Lab has proven itself to be a powerful vehicle for teaching students about clean energy solutions for everyday challenges. This hands-on curriculum helps students build both technical and soft skills, such as creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration, and applying academic learning in math, science, and technology.
- CTE in Action: Sonoma Valley HS Student Takes on Power Mechanics
- CTE Month Student Profile: El Molino Sophomore Refines his Brand in Project Make Class
- Sonoma Clean Power’s New Video Featuring Switch Lab
- Founder Tony Crabb Interviewed by The Press Democrat
- Educating Students for the Real World Through Work Based Learning